Become a Ninja in feudal Japan and prove your skills in the art of infiltration, sabotage and assassination. Chess Knights: Shinobi is an original turn-based puzzle game inspired by Chess. Using chess Knights, you need to move through the board passing in stealth or killing other pieces that are searching for you. Beware, if you do not move like a ghost, the pieces will not have mercy on you. Carve your path to vengeance, silence is your ally and darkness is your friend.
• All pieces move like in a chess game, but the objective is to use your Knights to rescue your other pieces that are held prisoner in certain squares of the board;
• 50 hand-crafted levels with increasing complexity (+ 10 secret "surreal" levels. Can you find them?);
• A chess game without any chess. This is an entirely new game concept for chess lovers and newcomers alike (you do not need to know any chess to play it);
• Play in beautiful environments of ancient Japan in the Edo era;
• Originally composed soundtracks.