QUByte Interactive is pleased to announce the newest update to the Early Access version of Project Colonies: MARS 2120, now available on Steam.
Project Colonies: MARS 2120, a Brazilian metroidvania, received an update to the Early Access version on Steam. After listening to community feedback, QUByte has brought several improvements to the game along with new content and new features.
Check the update details:
– Gameplay: Up to 90 minutes of exclusive gameplay. Start your journey through the MARS colony or pick up Charlotte’s adventure where you left off and find out what’s new!
– Bosses: new threats will get in Charlotte’s way. Discover each of them’s weaknesses and use your skills wisely to defeat them.
– Skills: New skills will be available for the player. With a new power in hand, Charlotte will be able to explore new areas of the MARS Colony.
– Languages: now the game supports Spanish (text and audio).
– Accessibility: Accessibility options have been added to the game. Color blindness options, legend customization and map assistance. QUByte is working to make MARS 2120 more accessible to more people.
Check out the update trailer: MARS 2120 – Early Access Phase #2 Update Trailer
MARS 2120 Early Access is available on Steam for only $14.99. The game will also come to PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch in the future.
Check out our social media and Steam page for more information:
Project Colonies: MARS 2120 – Steam
Esrou tendo problemas em abrir o jogo
Olá Moacir, tudo bem? Nos mande uma email para firstname.lastname@example.org, com os problemas relacionados ao MARS2120.
Vamos ficar no aguardo!